Sunday, February 12, 2012

PLUS QUE MA PROPRE VIE | RIBBON

DETAILS: This tattoo was emailed to the blog from a reader. THANK YOU JODI-LYNN!
Owners Description: My tattoo incorporates the Red Ribbon from the Eclipse book cover and has the saying "Plus Que Ma Propre Vie" in it. This particular quote is important to me because it means "more than my own life" and it describes the love I have for my children that never were. I have suffered 5 pregnancy losses with my most recent being last summer. After that loss I went into a downward spiral in a deep depression and attempted suicide. Having come back from such a dark place this particular quote has got a lot of meaning to me in several different ways."
Quote: "Plus Que Ma Propre Vie" In Breaking Dawn, Bella buys Renesmee a locket for Christmas with this French inscription. Translated it means "More than my own life".

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including my tattoo on your page! It looks amazing with all of the other Twilight Inspired artwork! You do amazing with this site!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are more than welcome Jodi-Lynn, thank you for emailing me :D xx

    ReplyDelete